Free Ultrasound Pregnancy Test
An OB Ultrasound can confirm your pregnancy and ensure your pregnancy is healthy. It can be a great indicator of how far along you are by using measurements to estimate the gestational age of the fetus.
A free limited OB Ultrasound can determine the following:
- If your pregnancy is a potentially life-threatening tubal pregnancy.
- The approximate age of your pregnancy.
- Does the fetus have a heartbeat.
- How developed is the fetus.
- Is your pregnancy capable of developing under normal conditions.
- If you would like to get a free limited ultrasound at our center, your first step is to schedule a free pregnancy test.
Note: The purpose of the ultrasound exam is not for identifying the gender (sex) of the baby.
When can I have an ultrasound?
To have an ultrasound done the same day of your pregnancy test will be dependent on how far along you are and if we have appointments available.
What can I expect at my appointment?
Request an Appointment
Until further notice, we will not be taking walk-ins at this time ~ Appointments only.
Call (678) 753-3180
All emails we receive are confidential. Your privacy is important to us. If you would like to request an appointment online, please fill out this form.
Athens Pregnancy Center does NOT refer for or perform abortions.